There are many quick diets that give a few weeks to lose weight. The Japanese diet is one of these. But it distinguishes that the diet is varied and reliable results. Over a week on this diet you can lose up to four kilos if the reason of excess weight has become impaired metabolism. The Japanese diet is very strict. So be prepared for a tense struggle for slim figure.
The Japanese diet
Since the Japanese diet is considered to be hard, it will not fit all people. It significantly limits the number of calories consumed due to ban of carbohydrate. Minimizing salt consumption gives freely to withdraw the excess fluid to get rid of the edema, significantly affect the final result on the scales. Japanese diet are allowed to repeat no more than once per year.
There are three variants of the Japanese diet designed for a week, two and 13 days. Their main difference is the time and the result. In the rest of the diet is almost identical: they have the same contraindications, lists of prohibited and permitted products, the advantages and disadvantages. Easily moving seven day Japanese diet of the diet, you will be able to withstand a couple of weeks. If weight is not too large, it is recommended to adhere to the 7 days of the Japanese diet, in the other case, resort to a full course of 14 days.
Protein for 13 days
The first option is diet Japanese the diet lasts for 13 days, after which the balance will show a minus 7 kg. to Repeat the diet allowed no more than two times per year. The exit must be correct, otherwise the weight lost will return instantly. Therefore, the time will have to forget about the cakes and bread in the name of slender figure. The basic rule of the Japanese diet strict diet. Consumption of carbohydrates is limited, and focuses on the intake of proteins. This gives a high efficiency system, however, does not make it balanced.
While keeping a diet of Japanese diet the body will lack certain nutrients, including dietary fiber of plant origin. In General, low carbohydrate diets and low-calorie, does not cause much harm. It is also worth remembering that on any diet with calorie restriction, you should take a multivitamin.
Salt-free for 14 days
The second variant of the Japanese diet hard to call it balanced, because it is drafted without regard to the normal proportions of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Such systems of power and among the fair sex is very popular because it is guaranteed to give quick results. It should be noted that their effect does not last long, so after finishing the Japanese diet is to control yourself.
For two weeks it is prohibited to use salt, sugar, sweets, flour, pastries, alcohol. After Japanese diet diet is not necessary just go to town and absorb large quantities of banned products, otherwise the lost weight will again settle on your sides, buttocks, and abdomen. An important condition is the adherence to the diet, the days, the daily drinking regime (consumption of 1.5 l of drinking water).
The shortest for 7 days
And the last option is designed for a week. During its execution is excluded salt, sugar, alcohol, bakery products. Obey the rules – not allowed no exceptions, substitutions, products, add sauces to enhance flavor. You need all your rigor and endurance, if you want to get the desired shape. Daily consume 1.5–2 liters of water. You are allowed a Cup of green tea without sugar a day. In addition, minimize the addition of vegetable oil in the finished dish.
Japanese diet requires preparation. A few days should be easier for food to stock up on a pack of multivitamins. This has a positive impact on overall health and skin condition. The Japanese diet has a clear schedule that should be followed. This will give you control. The only relief is allowed to substitute coffee for tea in rare cases.
Description authentic Japanese diet
Real Japanese diet includes foods that give effectively to lose weight and not experience acute attacks of hunger. Meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, olive oil. Traditional food of the population of Japan and geisha varied, but the diet's designed for weight loss. Products try to eat fresh, the body will receive the nutrients and vitamins.
In the Japanese diet is suggested to saturate the body with protein-eggs, chicken, fish, beef and dairy products with carbohydrates from the crackers and permitted vegetables, fats from olive oil, which is used for salads, cooking. Daily consumption of coffee invigorates the body, nourishes with antioxidants. Remember that this drink should be natural, high quality, without additives and flavorings.
To follow the Japanese diet for more than two weeks is strictly prohibited, because the menu can hardly be called balanced, because some nutrients in it are severely limited. You can also feel some side effects from lack of carbs: weakness, body aches, headache. If you notice these signs, you Japanese diet need to leave and go to the doctor. Important correct drinking regime: a lot of still water for feeling of fullness, ease of output of products of processing of proteins.
If you strictly stick to the plan of the Japanese system, the success is guaranteed. Days it is impossible to confuse as to replace the products. Is allowed only occasionally replace coffee with green tea without sugar. For the duration refuse salt, which favorably affect the joints. If this is difficult, it allowed minimal salt meals. Your day will consist of three meals, any snacks is prohibited. The last meal should take place three hours before bedtime. Every morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of water that will help start and speed up the metabolism and also to better handle the lack of Breakfast.
As Japanese diet the diet is very strict, you should prepare yourself in advance. Tune psychologically for a long, hard work for the benefit of your own shapes, do a few days fast foods, snacks, sweets, reduce the size of standard servings. After the end of the Japanese diet as a reward for self-control, discipline, you will see the minus 5 and more kilos on the scales.
A list of permitted and prohibited foods
The list of permitted diet of Japanese products includes the following:
- Dairy products.
- Lean meat.
- Of lean fish.
- Vegetables and fruit part.
- Olive oil.
Strictly avoid the occurrence in the Japanese diet:
- Any fats other than allowed.
Sample menu for 14 days
- Eat Breakfast with a Cup of coffee without sweeteners.
- For lunch allowed two boiled eggs, salad of boiled cabbage with dressing of olive oil, a glass of tomato juice without salt.
- The evening meal includes a 200 g steamed fish.
- For Breakfast you are allowed one biscuit of rye bread, a Cup of coffee.
- Lunch – fresh vegetable salad with dressing with vegetable oil, 200 grams of fish, cooked in any way.
- Dinner a Cup of yogurt, 100 grams of boiled beef.
- For Breakfast we eat toast, rye bread or bran bread, drink a Cup of coffee.
- For lunch, cook 1 fried in olive oil zucchini.
- Dinner 200 g of boiled beef, 2 boiled eggs, cabbage salad.
The fourth day:
- Breakfast includes a Cup of coffee.
- Lunch – 15 g hard cheese, 3 boiled carrots, 1 raw egg.
- Dinner fruits, excluding grapes, banana, and mango.
- For Breakfast eat carrot salad with dressing of lemon juice.
- Lunch glass of tomato juice, 200 g prepared by any method fish.
- For dinner eat fruits except mango, banana and grapes.
The sixth day:
- For Breakfast we prepare a Cup of coffee.
- Lunch – salad of carrot or cabbage with olive oil, half of a boiled chicken without fat and skin.
- Dinner carrot salad, 2 hard boiled eggs.
The seventh day:
- Breakfast consists of green tea without sweeteners.
- Lunch fruits, 200 g of boiled beef.
- For dinner – any variant of the above, except dinner the third day.
The eighth day:
- Breakfast – coffee.
- Lunch – carrot or cabbage salad, half of a boiled chicken without fat and skin.
- Dinner – sea salad with butter, 2 boiled eggs.
The ninth day:
- Breakfast carrot salad with lemon juice.
- For lunch, prepare 200 grams of fish by any method, drink a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner fruits, except mango, banana and grapes.
The tenth day:
- For Breakfast a Cup of coffee.
- Lunch – 3 boiled carrots with olive oil, 1 egg, 15 g of hard cheese.
- Dinner fruits, except prohibited.
The eleventh day:
- For Breakfast we eat toast, rye bread, drink a Cup of coffee.
- Lunch fried zucchini.
- Dinner 200 g of boiled beef, 2 boiled eggs, cabbage salad.
The twelfth day:
- Breakfast – biscuit, coffee.
- Lunch – salad with vegetables without starch, 200 g of boiled fish.
- Dinner – a Cup of yogurt, 100 g of boiled beef.
- The morning meal is coffee.
- Dining – coleslaw, 2 boiled eggs.
- Evening meal – 200 g cooked by any method fish.
The fourteenth day:
- Breakfast – coffee.
- Lunch cabbage salad with olive oil, boiled fish.
- Dinner a Cup of yogurt, a piece of boiled beef 200 g
How to get out of the diet
General principles of diet Japanese are:
- Gradually – only after a couple of weeks or a month, you can return to a normal diet.
- Smooth expand menu – daily add one product that was banned in the diet. First, grasp complex carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables.
- Balanced diet – balance, the minimum amount of sugar, animal fats, enriching the diet with fibre, vitamins, protein.
Below we offer a menu to quit the diet. Allowed to adjust it to your own taste. The number of meals increased, not to feel hunger, to eat large portions. Daily do Japanese diet more diverse, introduce wholesome food for the body, avoid too fats, simple carbohydrates. Menu when you exit the Japanese diet:
- Breakfast – oatmeal or rice porridge with water, milk, tea with a spoon of honey.
- Second Breakfast includes a handful of dried fruit or an Apple, mineral water or juice.
- For lunch allowed the meat with beans, buckwheat, vegetables, tea with milk, toast.
- Afternoon tea is a fermented milk drink or fruit.
- Dinner, dairy products or vegetables.
Japanese diet diet is contraindicated:
- Nursing mothers and pregnant women.
- People with chronic diseases.
- People with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and the cardiovascular system.
- Persons with liver disease, kidney.
- People who are engaged in high intellectual labor.