When approaching the warm season, all women are thinking about those pounds that had deposited on the hips and waist over the winter. Nutritionists proposed a variety of diets. One of the diets that appeared recently, is drinking diet. In itself, the name of this diet suggests that meals need not eat and drink. Change the consistency of dishes can adequately perceive, so initially it is only suitable for those who like soups and other liquid dishes.
The essence of the diet
Depending on the age of the person at 65-80% water. Water in the human body has many functions:
- is the universal solvent for most substances: virtually all reactions in the body occur in a liquid medium;
- included in all biological environments of the human body: blood, lymph, digestive juices, secretions of the mucous membranes and the secretion of the glands of internal secretion;
- serves as a transport system for nutrients, enzymes, hormones, gases, products of decomposition and metabolism, blood cells and molecules-carriers;
- dissolves salts and removes their excess from the body with urine and sweat;
- maintains homeostasis — a dynamic equilibrium of electrolytes, acids, bases, pressure inside and outside the cell;
- provides a constant body temperature (due to evaporation of excess heat);
- contributes to the dilution of stool;
- elasticity (turgor) tissues.
The average person loses daily up to 3.0 l of water (urine, sweat, exhaled air, feces) depending on conditions of its stay and intensity of work. When a person is in heating microclimate (hot shops, sauna, in the hot season) the water losses are considerably increased.
Filling in this gap of water in the body by 20-30% is the result of an internal redox reactions by 20-30% due to receipt of solid and semi-solid food and 50% due to the so-called "free fluid" (water, fruit compotes, juices, jellies, milk drinks).
The essence of drinking diet is to increase the flow of fluid from outside the body. This can be done by replacing solid food (main dishes, desserts, sandwiches, snacks) on the liquid. Thus, normalizes metabolism, removes harmful substances accumulated in the body (in the intestines, the kidneys, blood vessels), improves skin condition.
The principles of nutrition
Drinking diet is very strict. Observing all the principles of the diet, it is possible to obtain good results, it is possible to lose up to 15 pounds in a month. To do this:
- When putting together a diet to choose healthy foods, avoiding containing GMOs, food additives, TRANS fats.
- A day you can eat no more than 5 l of total liquid, including liquid food.
- The volume of fluid that enters the day in the form of food, shall not be less than 2 L.
- Apart from meals you need to drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day.
- During the meal it is forbidden to chew and chew actively allocated the digestive juices. It is also forbidden to chew gum — it has the same effect.
- The amount of food, planned to eat for the day should be divided into 5-6 receptions.
- Requires moderate exercise.
- The chair must be regular, daily. With the emergence of constipation it is necessary to take laxatives or to put a cleansing enema.
- Additionally you need to drink vitamin-mineral media.
- It is impossible to increase the length of stay on this diet because it is unbalanced.
The most popular of all varieties are two variants of this dietary regimen.
- drinking diet for 7 days;
- drinking diet for 30 days.
Those who decided to lose weight thus correct to begin with drinking diet for a week. It is more strict, but gives good and fast result. In addition, a person may determine whether he will be able to withstand such restriction in the diet throughout the month.
The advantages of drinking diet
The great advantage of drinking diet is diet body cleansing from toxic substances and toxins. Besides cleansing the body, this weight loss has many beneficial effects on the body slimming:
- normalizes digestion;
- increases the rate of metabolic reactions in the body;
- reduces the volume of the stomach;
- improves mood.
For cooking drinking diet does not need much time or any expensive products. The main thing is to make the menu.
Cons of drinking diet
Drinking diet, regardless of its duration, is not suitable for people with:
- chronic severe diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- violations excretory functions of the kidneys;
- inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract in acute phase;
- the tendency to edema;
In the presence of at least one of the above diseases need to consult a doctor. Only a qualified specialist can determine how dangerous will this kind of diet in a particular disease.
Drinking weight loss leads to leaching of minerals from the body and reduce income vitamins, so practicing it should not be during periods of seasonal deficiency diseases.
A deficiency of vitamins and minerals that adversely affects the skin, nails and hair. The human immune system is weakened, there are anemic symptoms. Possible visual disturbances, disorders of attention and memory. However, receiving complex medication with vitamins, macro - and micronutrients can prevent the deficiency of these substances. A suitable vitamin-mineral complex will be able to choose the doctor based on age, weight, height and health status of the patient.
It is not recommended to use this diet for pregnant and nursing women, children and the elderly, because it is very stressful.
It is not necessary to continue drinking the weight loss, if at the time a person starts to strongly experience the feeling of hunger, especially accompanied by dizziness, fainting, weakness, fatigue, irritability, insomnia or sleepiness, pain in the stomach and abdomen, disorders of attention and memory.
What can I eat
Drinking diet allows the use of:
- clean water without gas;
- low-fat dairy products (not above 2.5% fat);
- broths, vegetables, mushrooms, lean meat, offal, poultry, fish;
- freshly made juices from fruits and berries;
- fruit drinks and jellies from the berries;
- of natural tea.
Dishes should be prepared without salt and sugar. The culinary preparation of food should be minimal: boiling and stewing. Should abandon frying, baking, grilling.
What not to eat
To drinking diet has shown good results, should categorically refuse:
- solid and semi-solid food (main dishes, kebabs, salads, casseroles, sandwiches);
- alcohol, including low alcohol beverages and wine;
- coffee and other drinks that contain caffeine;
- strong meat broth (fatty meat);
- animal fats (butter and ghee, fat, visceral fat);
- sauces and marinades;
- carbonated beverages;
- juices of industrial production;
- salt or salty dressings;
- sugar and other sweeteners (honey, fructose);
- food additives (flavors, flavor enhancers, preservatives, dyes).
Drinking diet 7 days
Due weekly diet possible to assess their physical and volitional capabilities before the beginning of the month of course weight loss. Dietary menu for each individual should be prepared individually.
Drinking diet is not regimented menu for a week, but during its development you can follow the recommended 7-day diet.
The first day
The right way to start your weight loss diet is 7 days, with the first day of drinking diet, it is desirable to make milk, and even better — fermented milk (kefir, sourdough, fermented baked milk, yogurt). This will help to set the digestive system to digest liquid food.
The second day
Drinking diet on the second day may consist of soups based on vegetable, lean meat and fish broths. While you should avoid adding to the soup pasta, potatoes, sour cream, cheese, or other additives. The soup must be cooked on a piece of lean meat (beef, rabbit or poultry without skin), fish (lean marine or river), vegetables (squash, cabbage, carrots, beets, onions). Filling in the soup should not be, an exception may be only the addition of tomatoes to acidification. The taste of the soup can complement a spicy green leafy vegetables (arugula, parsley, dill, cilantro, Basil). Salt should not be added.
The third day
This menu is designed to replenish the body with vitamins. To this day I drink fruit drinks and freshly squeezed juices from vegetables and fruits. A prerequisite is the lack of sugar or sweeteners in these drinks. Only natural drinks can replenish the deficiency of vitamins.
The fourth day
The whole fourth day you should drink jelly — mucous-based drinks fruit and berry herbal teas without adding sugar. Jelly envelop the mucous tissue of the stomach and intestines, and are also a source of easily digestible soluble carbohydrate is starch.
The fifth day
Menu fifth day corresponds to the third, but you can add compote of dried fruits, cooked without sugar.
The sixth day
The sixth day need to drink about 3 litres of jelly from oats and oatmeal. This pudding is prepared from 200 g oats, 100 g of rolled oats, Cup of low-fat yogurt, 1, 5 liters of water. Start to cook oatmeal pudding need from the fifth day of the diet: pour the oats and cereal yogurt and leave in a warm place. After a day the mixture through a sieve and add water. Boil and cook on slow fire for a few minutes. It is necessary to constantly stir the jelly.
The seventh day
The seventh day of the 7 day diet like 1 day of drinking diet, except for a small relief — soft cheese casserole at the end of the day. This casserole on the last day of a week-long drinking diet ease out of it.
The most difficult in drinking diet, reviews who experienced it, is the first day. This is a stressful situation for the body, so to start losing weight drinking diet better when you don't have important meetings or important work.
Drinking diet for 30 days
The most positive effect month diet is a significant reduction in the volume of the stomach. Drinking diet for 30 days has produced tangible results for the body, which affects the health slimming before and after it. The cleansing effect of diets different in different periods:
- In the first decade cleared of stones gallbladder, kidneys, bladder and intestines.
- In the second 10 days are cleared parenchymal organs: heart, liver, spleen, and lungs and blood vessels.
- In the last decade upgrading the cellular composition of the body. At this stage the feeling of tiredness and drowsiness are replaced with vivacity and ease.
30 day diet menu is different from diet 7-day diet plan. Daily menu should include a soup based on meat or fish. This is necessary to count calories: daily menu should not exceed 1500 kcal.
The correct output
The results of the weight loss is preserved, the correct output of drinking diet:
- First it is necessary to introduce gruel.
- The first 1-2 weeks dinner should be drinking.
- A week after the release of little by little you can enter an omelette with 1-2 eggs, soft cheese casseroles, cheese cakes. Salt and sugar should be reduced to the maximum.
- In the second week of release whether at lunch, add a salad of fresh vegetables and fruits, cook them, sauté, stew and other dishes, where the suppression components in their own juice.
- During the third week in a diet can introduce lean meats, fish or seafood.
- In the future at least once a week are required fasting days.
In addition to these exit rules, you need to continue to monitor the caloric content of the diet, avoid fried and fatty foods, pastries, carbonated drinks and alcohol.
Fasting drinking days
Drinking fasting days will help to maintain weight after weight loss. Drinking fasting days can be the following days:
- tea — 1.5 liters-brew tea without any sugar (with lemon) a day;
- milk — the same amount of skim milk, low-fat yogurt or plain yogurt a day;
- tomato — up to 3 liters of tomato juice without salt per day;
- vegetable — up to 2 liters of fresh juice of beets, carrots, celery or other vegetables per day (without salt and sugar).
Vegetable fasting days are most optimal from the point of view of replenishment of the body with vitamins. In addition, they have a lot of useful fiber, which improves digestion and normalizes stool.
Drinking diet is one of the most effective diets. There are two varieties of this diet: for a week, and 30 days.
Drinking diet for a week is more stringent than a month, so to survive it is much more difficult. Complex diet for 7 days 1 day drinking diet.
Drinking diet menu for 30 days is less severe than in the diet for a week. Menu month diet includes daily consumption of soup, which makes it more portable.
Drinking diet is contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and children, people with digestive diseases and kidney, heart and blood vessels.
The opinions of people who have tried this diet on various sites and forums talking about good results of weight loss. During stay on a monthly drinking diet is a complete body cleansing, normalizes metabolism, improves mood, there is lightness in the body. The correct output of such a diet will help to maintain your weight for a long time.