Diet for pancreatitis the pancreas is a prerequisite for the treatment of the disease. The degree of restriction in food intake in each case depends on the shape and severity of pancreatitis. In chronic pancreatitis is used diet 5 table, and during the acute illness follow the recommendations of clinical nutrition 5P.
The main purpose of diet in the occurrence of pancreatitis is a decrease in pancreatic secretion and maximal rest for the pancreas. From food eliminate a number of products that have irritating effect on the gland, namely:
- fats of animal origin that cause an increased secretion of pancreatic enzymes;
- meat, fish and mushroom broth;
- animal proteins, which are difficult to digest (fatty meat, sausages, etc.);
- hot spices;
- acidic fruits and fruit juices;
- concentrated beverages (coffee, black tea), carbonated beverages, alcohol.
The General rules that govern nutrition in pancreatitis, the following:
- Smaller meals (4 times a day), while eating focus on the feeling of hunger.
- A small amount of food, as generous portions are more intense and long lasting the secretion of juices of the pancreas.
- The diet should consist mainly of carbohydrates that are easily digested, fiber, dietary protein. Calorie daily diet is around 2400-2800 calories.
- Proteins in the diet are limited to 100-120 grams per day. While the meat (fish) are allowed in a day, like cottage cheese, eggs, dairy products.
- The amount of carbohydrates consumed should reach up to 300-400 grams per day. The main source of carbohydrates in pancreatitis are cereals and flour products.
- Allowed the use of vegetable fat (up to 50 grams per day).
- Vegetables are a good source of fiber and vitamins, therefore daily use of various types of vegetables in boiled, stewed and raw.
- Fruits and berries consumed in small quantities, as a separate meal.
Through diet for pancreatitis reduce the swelling are the pain symptoms, decreases the fermentation of the gastric and pancreatic juices, allowing to facilitate the work and the General condition of the pancreas.
What you can and can't eat (table)
Proper nutrition in pancreatitis is gentle on the pancreas and all the organs of the gastrointestinal tract in General. Violation of the diet immediately leads to the exacerbation of pancreatitis.
|Meat and poultry||Veal, Turkey, rabbit, chicken||Fatty meats, smoked, salted, roasted|
|Fish||Cod, perch, hake||Fatty, smoked, salted fish, processed foods|
|Fats||Vegetable and creamy (limited)||Pork, beef fresh bacon and overcooked|
|Pastry||Yesterday or the dried white bread, no butter cakes||Baked with butter, puff pastry, pies and cakes with butter cream|
|Eggs||Menu for pancreatitis of the pancreas are not limited to egg whites and only one yolk per day||More than one egg yolk a day|
|Cereals||Semolina, millet, oatmeal, buckwheat, rice|
|Dairy products||Milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, yogurt, mild cheese||Heavy cream|
|Seasoning||Basil, dried dill||Mustard, horseradish, pepper, hot sauces with pepper and vinegar|
|Vegetables||Carrots, beets, pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage and cauliflower, green peas. Green parsley, dill||Pickles, canned. Radish, onion, garlic, radish, horseradish, sorrel, beans, dried peas, chickpeas|
|Fruit||Apricots, plums, peaches, apples, pears. Dried fruits, dried apricots, raisins||Bananas, sour fruits|
|Berries||Blueberries, strawberries, mountain ash, BlackBerry, mulberry, cherry||Acidic berries: cranberries, gooseberries, cherries|
|Desserts||Jam, jam, candy, marshmallows||Ice cream, chocolate|
|Desserts||Jam, jam, candy, marshmallows||Ice cream, chocolate|
|Drinks||Chicory, juice of sweet fruits and berries, broth hips, jelly, diluted fruit juices||Strong coffee, strong tea, cocoa, juice concentrates, soda. Alcoholic beverages, beer|
When cooking prefer cooking, to extinguish, bake in the oven (in foil, in a sleeve). Meals and drinks when applying to the table should not be too hot or cold.
Nutrition in acute pancreatitis
In the acute form of inflammation of the pancreas it is necessary not only to apply medical therapy and to stay in bed, but to stick to a special diet, which consists of several stages.
Hunger. Complete elimination of food practiced the first 2-3 days, depending on the condition of the patient. At this time, patients were allowed warm beverages (weak tea without sugar, broth hips), still water and not mineral. In acute pancreatitis you may drink up to 5 glasses of liquids per day.
Mucosa diet. After the famine in the following days (3-5 days) patients with pancreatitis adhere to a diet that includes only frayed and dishes pureed:
- soups from cereals, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, salt and oil;
- liquid grinded cereals: buckwheat, oats, semolina;
- mashed chicken, Turkey, rabbit;
- liquid milk jelly, and jellies from sweet berries;
- tea, rose hips broth, diluted fruit juices.
Diet for the treatment of acute pancreatitis needs to be reusable: 8 small meals. Portion at this stage of therapy – no more than 150 grams of food at one time.
After 7-10 days, gentle nutrition for acute pancreatitis the pancreas goes into remission. Next, the patient is allowed to expand the diet diet by eating fruits, vegetables, minimal amount of flour.
Sample menu for a week with pancreatitis the pancreas
- Breakfast: oatmeal with dried apricots and prunes, pears,
- Lunch: steamed meatballs, mashed potatoes, salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, marshmallows,
- Snack: porridge,
- Dinner: steamed zucchini.
- Breakfast: rice crispy cereal with dried apricots, sweet Apple,
- Lunch: fish meatballs, salad, fruit jelly,
- Afternoon snack: milk soup semolina,
- Dinner: soup-puree of green peas.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with dried fruit, grapes,
- Lunch: vegetable soup, stuffed cabbage with beef, lettuce, candy,
- Snack: noodles,milk,
- Dinner: mashed cauliflower.
- Breakfast: carrot souffle with cottage cheese, juice,
- Lunch: baked cod, salad with beets, jam,
- Snack: porridge with melon,
- Dinner: braised carrots.
- Breakfast: rice pudding with apples,
- Lunch: boiled Turkey, potatoes, coleslaw, berry jelly,
- Snack: buckwheat porridge with milk,
- Dinner: carrot puree with a pumpkin.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese dumplings with jam, sweet berries,
- Dinner: fish dumplings, barley porridge, salad, tea with honey,
- Snack: pumpkin souffle
- Dinner: salad from potatoes with green peas.
- Breakfast: cheesecake with fruit, tea,
- Lunch: beef stew with vegetables, not butter cakes with jam, compote,
- Afternoon snack: salad,
- Dinner: salad with pike-perch and potatoes.
Diet for pancreatitis includes a lot of cereals, vegetables and dairy products. For stable remission in chronic pancreatitis it is necessary to enter in the diet of the diet milk and vegetable soups, vegetable stew with meat and t.. d. While the meat and fish is prepared in the form of meatballs, meatballs steamed meatballs.
Rice soup milk
Milk soup with rice is prepared in two ways: pureed and plain. Pureed or crushed blender dish served in the first week after acute pancreatitis the pancreas. In the period of remission of the disease, you can cook milk soup, as usual. Both meals cooked one recipe.
For cooking need: a pint of milk, 3 tablespoons rice, salt, 1 tbsp.. l. sugar, 1 teaspoon butter, a glass of water.
Rice wash, pour cold water and boil 15-20 minutes on low heat. Next, add milk, salt, sugar and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Before serving in the porridge add the butter.
Fish meatballs of hake
To prepare the meatballs you will need: a pound of hake fillet, egg, onion, carrot 1 piece, 3 tablespoons rice, salt, parsley. For the sauce: a glass of water, a teaspoon of sour cream and tomato.
Grits need to pre-boil 15 minutes in salted water, drain in a colander and let the water drain out. Cooking stuffing: hake fillet washed, cut into pieces, peel and chop the onion and carrots. The fish and vegetables, mince or grind using a food processor.
Ground beef, rice and egg mix, salt. Next, you should form small balls, put them on a greased pan, pour the sauce and simmer for 20 minutes under a cover on slow fire.
Meatballs of hake before serving sprinkle with chopped greens.
To prepare, you need: a head of cauliflower medium size, one-third Cup milk, tablespoon butter, salt, herbs.
Cabbage disassemble into florets, wash and boil in salted water for 7-8 minutes. After that, the water drained, and shredded cabbage with a blender, adding milk and butter. Mashed potatoes needed salt and sprinkle with herbs.
Mashed potatoes can be cooked in all forms of pancreatitis, as slimy meals cause less stress on the pancreas.
Salad from potatoes with green peas
Products that you need: 2 potatoes, medium size carrots, 2 eggs, 4 tbsp green peas 3 tbsp sour cream, salt, herbs.
Carrots and potatoes pre-boiled, cleaned and cut into cubes. The eggs should cook hard-boiled, whites to decorate and cut into dice, the yolks are not used for the salad.
All the ingredients are mixed, fill with sour cream, salt, sprinkle with chopped dill or parsley.
Roast Turkey with vegetables
To prepare the stew, you need: 400 grams Turkey breast, 4-5 pieces of potatoes 250-300 grams. cabbage, medium, zucchini, onions, carrots, salt, a tablespoon of tomato.
Turkey breast should be washed and cut into small pieces. Peel the vegetables and cut the potatoes, onion and zucchini cubes, cabbage shredded, carrot shredded using a grater. The vegetables and the Turkey pour a small amount of water so that water covers a little stew, add salt.
The dish is stewed on low heat for 40-50 minutes, stirring regularly. 20 minutes after you start cooking the stew, add to the pan the tomato. In order to make a stew thicker, remove the lid for 7-10 minutes, at the end of cooking.
Cottage cheese casserole with banana and Apple
For casseroles you will need: 200 grams of cottage cheese, banana, Apple, 1 tbsp honey, 3 tbsp flour, 2 eggs, powdered sugar.
To prepare the dessert banana cleaned and cut into small pieces, and Apple rubbed on a grater. Curd mix eggs with the egg and knead the dough, adding honey, flour, bananas and apples.
The dough spread in a greased form and bake 20 minutes. Cheesecake sprinkle with powdered sugar.